e-signing is easy,
fast and secure!
clicID sign is a digital platform for e-signing of documents like contracts, sales agreements, employment contracts, board minutes and much more.
With clicID sign the signing process can be done online. 100% paperless.
You will save time, traditional snail mail or in-person meetings slows down the process. With clicID sign all signing parties get reminders and you can follow-up to improve your conversion rate.
You will use clicID for signing in clicID sign which adds security to the e-signing process.
Is an e-signature valid?
Yes, in most countries you are free to prove an e-signature as evidence.
Yes, in all countries in the EU, reference to eIDAS regulation, an e-signature cannot be refused as a signature.
Yes. Similar regulation and signature laws exist in most countries.
No, in some cases, different from country to country, there is a formal requirement still on a handwritten signature. Examples are testament or purchase of real estate.
Please check your local regulation.
Use clicID to log in to clicID sign
All parties who will be invited to sign a document will be using clicID to log in, identify themselves and to verify their e-signature.
Sign up for clicID sign today
Contact us for more information or let us sign you up to use
clicID sign today.
We will allocate one in your company to be the administrator for other users.
In a few clicks, you can start to use clicID sign.
How to use clicID sign
As a customer of clicID sign, you will be able to create a Signing case and upload a Contract to the platform. You will then be able to invite one or more Signing parties. clicID sign will automatically send out an invitation to all parties to sign the Contract. When all parties have signed the Contract, everyone will receive information about this and a link to the Contract together with a Verification of the signatures.
- The user has to log in to clicID sign with clicID.
- The user creates a Signing case and gives it a name and description.
- The user uploads a Contract. Preferably one document and use PDF format.
- The user invites all Signing parties by listing their names and email address.
- clicID sign sends out to all Signing parties an emails with an invitation to sign and a link to the Signing case in clicID sign.
- All Signing parties will log in to the platform by using clicID to identify themselves and verify their signatures.
- clicID sign will send out reminders until all Signing parties have signed.
- When the Contract is signed by all Signing parties, clicID sign generates a Verification certificate which shows all signature data of all signed parties. The signed Contract and Verification certificate are saved in clicID sign.
- clicID sign informs all involved parties that the Contract is signed and sends a link to the signed Contract and Verification certificate.
clicID sign can be tailored to your organization´s needs
Different signing processes
clicID sign can be adapted to different document signing processes dependent on our customer’s needs. It can be a defined sequence of the Signing parties, verification steps , or any other needs.
The platform can also verify a Signing partner and his or her authority to sign a Contract in the specified organization through register control.
Integrate with existing systems – Case management systems
clicIDsign can be integrated with our customer’s already existing systems, such as Case management systems or CRMs. This is done via an API. This means that the user can initiate a Signing case directly from the Case management system or CRM.
Contact us today
In a few clicks, you will be able to start e-signing of your contracts.
Contact us today for more information or to sign up for click sign.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form to reach us!